With springtime knocking at our door, I worked on a little patio mood board for my friend Leslie today. She and her husband have been known to spend quite a bit of time on their deck in the warmer months. Love the color palette in this one… the greens and oranges make me want corn on the cob, grilled meat and cold beer! For those visiting from Centsational Girl, thanks for stopping by. Sorry I don’t have a “real” project to share just yet… read why here.
The great thing about this mood board is that pretty much everything can be found at JC Penney. I was really impressed by the quality of their outdoor stuff last year – so much that we bought our patio chairs there. Hopefully their 2011 stuff is of equal quality.
- chair cushions, rug, flowered pillows, oil candles, candle lantern and plant stand all from JC Penney.
- Wrought iron wall art from Crate & Barrel, but me thinks you could find equally cute substitutes at Hobby Lobby for a better price.
- Green and white herb planter from Crate & Barrel as well.
- Chairs in board from Macy’s… these are a fairly easy to find design, probably less expensive at Lowe’s or Home Depot.
- Flowers… from your favorite flower market. Personally, I am in utter LURVE with the pre planted buckets from Lowe’s.
Happy Spring… my favorite time of year!