1.01.2013

2012 Year in Cities

Happy New Year!  For the last few years, I’ve done a ‘Year in Cities’ post.  It’s a fun way to look back on the year and see where life took me!  I was lucky to take some nice work trips and personal trips this year.  2013 may end up being a little quieter once our kiddo arrives, but I’m just fine with that!

January:  Riviera Maya for family vacation,  then Orlando a few weeks later for work.  Family pic below and then a photo with some of my co-workers from The Knot.

 

February:  Los Angeles (work)

April: NYC (work) and New Orleans for Jazz Fest

June: Minnesota for my cousin’s graduation party.  I also had some time to spend with my grandparents.  This is the last picture I took with my grandma.  She died in mid-June after living a wonderful life.  Her funeral was a true tribute to how she lived and how she loved.

August: Chicago to visit family (and tell them that we are expecting!), Atlanta for work

September:  The month of non-stop travel!  Dallas, San Francisco, and Chicago for work; Atlanta for our first Bat Mitzvah

October: Chicago and New York, both for work.  While in NYC went to The Knot’s annual gala at the NY Public Library.  Quite the bash featuring some celebrities in the bridal world (not us).

November: Neenah, Wisconsin for family Thanksgiving!  My family was so sweet to throw us a surprise baby shower while we were there.  Here are some family members… 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s and 60s.

December: To top off the year, we ended it with a trip to the Bahamas over Christmas.  We had a most superb babymoon in Nassau.  This was the view from our hotel balcony.  Turquoise water like I have never seen! 

image

Happy 2013! May it bring much prosperity, joy and above all, unending happiness to you and yours.

image

0 comments:

Related Posts with ThumbnailsShare/Bookmark